See Reasons why Facebook Founder Mark Zuckberg is here in Africa, Nigeria, Lagos

Oh my God! Am already having goosebumps about this news report, I can't still imagine to think about this. That guy 'Mark' is my role-model, but anyway, I've got to keep my emotions aside, and report this.

This is Mark Zuckerberg first visit to Africa, and in Nigeria! At the Co-creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos.

CcHub, also known as the 'Silicon Valley of Nigeria', an environment for developers. It's where you learn How to code, build apps, repair softwares, and to-infinity with computer programms.

At CcHub, Facebook Ceo and Founder Mark Zuckerberg, took his time to visit kids at the 'Summer of Code Camp'.

zuckberg with Summer code camp kids

Mark Zuckerberg, took this opportunity to met Nigerian's top developers like Temi Giwa of Life Bank. His product 'Life Bank' has helped to save lives, and is still saving lives by mobilizing blood donations, taking inventory of all blood available in the country Nigeria, and delievering Blood, for an Immediate transfusion.

After visiting CcHub, Mark Zuckberg posted on his Facebook Timeline,

Mark Zuckberg post on facebook after a visit to CcHub


“This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I’ll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can.

The first place I got to visit was the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I’m looking forward to meeting more people in Nigeria.”

Mark Zuckberg is here in Africa, Nigeria, Lagos to listen, learn, and take ideas back to Califionia on how facebook can be of better support to tech development and entrepreneurship across Africa.

Tags: Reasons, why, Facebook, ceo, and, founder, is, in, here, in Africa, Nigeria, Lagos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

Download & Watch The Arbitration - Nollywood movie .mp4 .3gp .avi

Double your Airtel Data, Get 3GB for N1000, 2GB for N2000 & 18GB for 4,000