MTNAWUF4U: Get four (4) times your Recharge on MTN, valid for 14 days

MTNAWUF4U

MTN has just introduced a new bonus offer, and is this a replacement for the Wow weekend bonus? Maybe.

This bonus offer was available years ago on MTN, but was later closed. However, it's opened again, and this time it's called MTNAWUF4U.

This service offers four (4) times your Recharge i.e If you recharge your account with N100, you will get extra N400 instantly! Wow!

How can i get 4 times my recharge on MTNAWUF4U

ALSO READ:New APN to boost your Glo browsing speed, 'now faster and better'

It's simple! Al you've to do is recharge your account using *888*PIN# and send and that's all. Instantly! You will be awarded with four times your recharge.

This offer is valid for 14 days, in other words, 2weeks.

All credits to wetechng.blogspot.com

Enjoy! While it lasts and don't forget to share this article to your social network friends.

Comments

  1. Mtnawufu4u is Fraud, I just loaded with the code and nothing was given to me. When I loaded it says successful that I should check with *559*14# no entry credit was given, I have exhusted the credit I load (#200)without the entrance #600.Mtn is Fraud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like seriously, are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONT MIND THAT NIGGA RAPH I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED FOR ME ITS A LOT OF FUN BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN USE IT TO BROWSE AND SUBCRIBE FOR DATA PLAN


    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! But, it can't be used to purchase data because it's a bonus airtime and it's not in your main account balance. Ok?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android