Fashion Meets Technology Live on Spice TV Happy Hour Series Event

About some few minutes ago, I tuned my TV to Spice TV and to my amusement they was already an ongoing show, titled, "Fashion Meets Technology" and it was basically centered-on - How Technology helps to improve Fashion and how it makes things more easier, faster and money less sending.

Fasshion Meets Technology on Spice TV Happy Hour Series

During the few minutes of the show, too bad I tuned late but, anyway, I was able to grab something out of it, yeah! May be a little and I thought it would be great sharing the new happenings I discovered and I was able to know during the few minutes I watched the TV programme.

Before I move-on, I'll like to mention some noteable partners of the Programme.

Starting from Techcabal, one top tech blog in Nigeria and Africa. Oh my! Those guys are Awesome. Next, Nairabox! This one app that's here to stay, it's awesome and for sure it's a problem solver in the fashion, tech and banking world. In a snap, you can make payments, buy airtime, transfer and do alot, I mean alot with Niarabox. And guess what? It was developed by a Nigerian and that's to show Nigerian developers are flaming up with great ideas. Way to go guys! Keep it up.

During the few minutes of watching the "Fashion Meets Technology" Happy hour's series event by Spice TV, I made know of a fashion website that makes your orders perfect. And what do I mean by that. Have you ever wanted to order for a piece of design and it wasn't really what you wanted, though, it was close but not your taste. On this website, all you do is design what you want online, even the buttons as insignificant as it is, anything just design it and order for it. And in no time, it will be knocking at your door step. Isn't that cool? There's no need to call a Tailor, instead, all is done at the comfort of your home. That's tech for you.

ALSO READ:Smile launches 0702smile 4G LTE SIM with 30 days free Internet access

TV Personality, Flick, also said, Technology adds to his fashion live style, in the sense that, if he's out of fashion-sense, like he doesn't know what to wear, he searches online i.e pininterest and before he knows it, fashion samples starts pumping out. Yeap! Again, that's Tech talking. Lol!

Yeap, so far, that was what I was able to get from the show during the few minutes I tuned to SPICE TV via it's Happy Hour Series.

To conclude this, all is to show the importance of Technology in the Fashion Industry, how technology has helped the Fashion world to even be better. Afterall, "they both need each other," especially, for "Fashion," it's way too leaning on Tech and that's my own opinon.

You! How has Technology improved your Fashion sense?

Source: Wetechng.blogspot.com

Share this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android