Noticed? Every blogger blog has the '+Add to UC RSS', and it's images are down?

Blogger blog with +Add to UC RSS

What's wrong? About few hours ago, as usual I blog during my leisure time, and with what I noticed - Every blogger blog has the "+Add to UC RSS" that displays the blog latest topics, even Linda ikeji's, and some blogs images and logos aren't displaying. Does It mean blogger's services are down or what's the problem?

ALSO READ:How to Backup and Import your MyWapBlog posts XML File to blogger (see pictures)

I am in a confused state now! Any info or has someone noticed this also, or is this from my browser?

Share this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android