Get free 10GB data, 8kb/sec calls to any network, 500% data bonus on ntel free WAWU sim

Good day viewers, and also happy new year to you all!! (new year?? Oh yes, cause its my first post this year.) I know I should be getting questions like;

where have you been? what happened? Am sorry, I hope you forgive me, you can see am even crying already. Lol! Anyway am back jare, all thanks to my bro, daniel..

Yeah, yeah. I know you getting bored already, I can see the looks on their face, anyways.. You remember NTEL, the 4G/LTE broadband operator?? "Omoh these time they are back ooh.."

Ntel is giving out free 10GB worth of data valid for 30 days, extra 1GB valid for 48 hours,500% data bonus valid for one year and lastly 8kb/sec offer to all networks, which includes MTN, Airtel, GLO, Etisalat, and anyone else?? Lol!




These bonus offers is seems to be beginning with the Lagosians, that supposedly means it starting in Lagos state, hey don't be sad, very soon it would be extending to other states, rivers and abuja and probably your own resident. Hahaha!

To get started, all you need is a SIM card that ntel calls WAWU SIM, and guess what? What??? It's free!! To get it visit any ntel participating device retailer or spot any ntel activation team nearest to you.. I guess have said to all. Wait! and one more thing else, you would have to head upto a ntel SIM registeration centre and as well, visit http://www.ntel.com.ng/wawu to complete a short KYC form and that will be all, you now free to rock-and-roll your data!!! Mehn, I have missed you guys ooh, close to two years now.. I still remain Rapheal, my crazy friends calls me willow. Lol! Wetechng4lyf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android