How to check/know if your O'Level result has been uploaded to JAMB Portal/Website or not

JAMB logo


For some few weeks now, it has been all over the net that every candidates who sat for JAMB 2019/2020 exam should go and re-upload their O'Level results to JAMB portal/website, as without so doing, they won't be given admission!

In this article, I would clarify most of these assumptions, and at the same time give answers to some questions like;

How can I know and confirm If my O'Level (WAEC, GCE & NECO) result was uploaded to JAMB portal/website?

How do I know if I have to upload/re-upload my O'Level result to JAMB portal or not?

Should I go and re-upload my O'Level result to JAMB Website/Portal even if I didn't use awaiting result?

When I check my JAMB CAPS, my O'Level Examination number is not showing. Should I go and re-upload my result to JAMB?


Questions like these are most asked on my WhatsApp and Facebook school group chat, and you know this is the only way I have got to help you out, on my blog, Techyhands!

So without further ado, let's begin!

Is it every JAMB candidate that is expected to re-upload/upload their O'Level result to JAMB portal/website?

How do I know if I am expected to upload my JAMB O'Level result to?


Remember!, few months ago as at the time you were registering for JAMB, it got to a point when you were asked for your O'Level (be it WAEC, NECO or GCE) result, and as at that time probably you hadn't written your O'Level examination and you had no result available with you. Then, that means your O'Level result wasn't uploaded and hasn't been uploaded yet to JAMB's portal! As at during that period, you O'Level result option was inputed as "awaiting result", meaning you are still waiting for your O'Level result. So if you are one of those candidates, then you would definitely need to upload your result to JAMB portal/website, because it is very important and I would advise you go and upload it straight away!



ALSO READ:
*. How to stop post you are tagged to from showing on your Facebook timeline

* How to still use Free Basics after exhausting your Free 20MB daily data on MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo

While, if you didn't choose awaiting result during your JAMB registration, it still doesn't mean you don't have to re-upload your O'Level result. It recently came to my notice, most of the candidates who still uploaded their O'Level result as at the time of their JAMB registration, they still had some significant amount of data which were still left in their O'Level result while they checked it.

Recently, a friend of mine who had uploaded his O'Level result already during his JAMB registration, after reading this article he learnt that his O'Level result details weren't complete, his O'Level Examination number were missing! So if you are one of those candidates that uploaded their O'Level result during their JAMB registration, I will strongly advice you cross-check if your O'Level results are fully uploaded to JAMB (you will learn how to do this by the end of this article). If after checking your O'Level result, and it comes to your notice that some data were left out, be it your registration number, subject name, grade, or examination number, or any information in general! Then you probably would need to re-upload your O'Level result to JAMB.

How much does it cost to upload my O'Level result to JAMB Portal/Website?

The amount differs according to the person doing it for you. If you goto JAMB CBT center they might charge you N200 to N500, but in a CAFE, they might want to charge higher, probably ranging from N1000 to N1500. It actually depends on you, most importantly is that your O'Level result is been uploaded to JAMB Portal.

How to know/check if your O'Level result has been uploaded to JAMB portal/website?

ALSO READ: How to check your YABATECH Post UTME 2019/2020 CBT Result and Aggegrate Score

Read the steps as follows!

JAMB login page


STEP 1: Log to JAMB official website and log on to your JAMB account using your registered email and password on your computer. While as for those of you that don't have access to a computer, download and install Google Chrome on your smartphone and switch to JAMB's Desktop view by clicking the three dotted lines at the top-left corner of your screen and scroll to where you find Desktop view, then tick it, afterwards the page will reload as Desktop view (computer view).

JAMB admission page


STEP 2: After you have logged in to your "JAMB candidate's dashboard", now you scroll down on the same page you will see "check Admission status", click it.

JAMB Caps page


STEP 3: Now, you should be on your admission status page. On this page input your JAMB registration number and click on Access my CAPS.

JAMB O Level result page


STEP 4: After the page loads, on the left top corner you will see a list as seen in the picture, click My O'Level to view your O'Level result. When the page reloads you are supposed to see your O'Level result if it was uploaded, but if you don't, then you unarguably have to go and upload your O'Level result to any JAMB CBT center or CAFE nearest to you.

It took me alot of time and energy to write this article for you, and if this article has enlightened and helped you then use the share button below. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I want to login on my email i used to registered for jamb and it is asking for my password,I have forgot my password what will I do please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simple.. You created the account, ryt? So all you have to do is goto goto gmail.com and click on forget password..From there I guess you should be able to handle it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android