How to Post a Blocked Link on Facebook

As we all know, Facebook is social networking service that allows you to connect to a wide range of people - and this is obviously very good for business, not to now talk of online marketing, It is almost indispensable.

In the recent age we are now, most online marketers underestimate the power of social media (even Facebook - the social network with the most active users), they are only reliant on organic traffic, in other words, traffic from Google. Everyone wants to know how to make their blog or website rank first on Google's search, I also want to! But why rely on a source when you have other sources?

ALSO READ: 9mobile introduces WhatsApp Customer Care for immediate response

About some few weeks ago, my blog link was blocked on Facebook, I mean techyhands.com is not longer available on Facebook. It hurts I must say, and the most sad thing about it is that, I can still figure out why my blog link was blocked. All I could remember was me sharing my blog's link on a group, why? A person in the group was desperately in need of data and I helped out my sharing a link on a post I wrote some couple of few weeks ago on a working free browsing cheat of some sort, and boom! My URL got blocked. I understand Facebook are trying to protect their community from abuse, but at least they should let people do the job and not their so called bots do the job for them.

ALSO READ: Trick to win every round on 2Go GoWords Novice, Master and Speed Room

blocked Facebook URL


Do you know what it means for your blog or website URL or link to be blocked on Facebook? Here's what happens when a link is blocked on Facebook

When a particular link is blocked on Facebook the link is totally removed from Facebook.

You may be wondering what of all of the links you have long posted? It is removed as well, it sort of vanishes as it never even existed. Now you know what it means to have your website or blog's link blocked on Facebook. And that brings us to the topic.

How can I Post a Blocked URL or Link on Facebook?

Ever since my blog's link was blocked on Facebook, it hasn't been pretty much easy sharing my link on Facebook, it has been a bit of stress I must say. I can no longer post directly like I used to. But however, I recently discovered a trick to do so, it doesn't entail you post your direct link but it's worth it.

ALSO READ: Telegram unveils new features to make chat more easier and convenient

After my blog's link was blocked on Facebook, my traffic drastically reduced, and had to do something about it, and had to do it real quick! After much brainstorming, I was able to come up with a way to still post and share my blog's link on Facebook after it had been blocked.

What exactly did I come up with?

URL shortening site is the answer. With URL shortening site, you can post and share your blocked website or blog URL on Facebook (not just only on Facebook, you can use URL shortening site to post and share your link on any social media platform you were blocked.) There are tons of URL shortening website out there, Rebrandly, Bitly, Tiny.cc, LiveChat, soo.gd, just name it! But my favourite remains Bitly. Incase you didn't know, As of August 2018, Bitly has shortened over 37.5 billion URLs.

Using Bitly to shorten your URL shouldn't be an issue. This how it works; First log on to bit.ly, on -the-homepage paste the link in which you want to shorten, then after click on shorten, the link link you posted to be shortened will be shortened, just as you see in the below screenshot.

 Bitly - URL Shortener site


Now copy the generated Bitly link. You can post and share the link on Facebook, Twitter, or any where you want to share it, it still going to redirect them to your website or blog. Just as seen in the screenshot below

Fb tricks to Post blocked link on Fb/


I hope this helps! If you have any question please feel free to share with us via comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android