Latest Airtel My Offer: You get 1GB for N300, 2GB for N500, 6GB for N1500 and more

Good day to you! Here comes the latest and newest Airtel data plan, Airtel My Offer. Airtel recently unveiled this service, and it comes not long after they added a New Binge Data Offer to their existing plan, Airtel 6GB for N1500.

What's the gist about Airtel My Offer?

Airtel My Offer is a new data option from Airtel, with this service every Airtel subscriber is peculiar to a unique data offer. So what this simply means is that, your own data offer might be quite different from the next Airtel subscriber sitted next to you. Well, I can't really tell you what determines how cheap your Airtel My Offer Plan will be, but what I can definitely say is that, it's very cheap, and it rocks!

On my Airtel Network, here's what the Data Offer I got

Airtel My Offer Data Plans
Please don't give much attention to the looks of my screenshot. I got it from my old Nokia Asha Phone. Lol!

Incase you didn't find my screenshot appealing, try this one.

List Of All Airtel My Offer Data Plans

DataPriceValidity
1GBN300Daily
2GBN500Daily
6GBN15007 Days
750MBN50014days
1.5GBN10001 Month
2GBN12001 Month
3GBN15001 Month


So it depends! Now don't be confused when a friend's My Offer Data is quite different from yours.

How to Activate the Latest Airtel My Offer Data Bundle

Simply dial *141#, then press 1 (to view your own My Offer Data Plans). From here you should know what to do!

ALSO READ: How To Reverse your Airtel Data and get back your Airtime/Money

How to check Airtel My Offer Data Balance

To check your Airtel My Offer Data Balance, dial *140#

Share with us in the comment box the My Offer Data Plan you were eligible for. And most importantly don't forget to also share this!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android