Get Free Airtime when you download Flom App

Flom App menu

Yes! Am back with another one. About some few days ago (as at the time of writing), I received an SMS from my network operator about an app that gives free airtime. As you all know, such messages like this isn't new. You know what I did? I didn't even hesitate to get the message deleted from my phone. But thank goodness! Before I did that, I took a glimpse on the app's name; and boom! I got the message off my phone.

Fast forward it to today, I wanted to make an urgent call and unfortunately my airtime was already exhausted. I needed to make that call!

Oh! I just remembered the message I received some few days back about an app that gives you free airtime. "What's the name of the again?", I said to myself. How could I forget. Flom!

Flom is an new app that allows you to send top-up minutes to friends/family all over the world. On top of this, you can as well make voice and video calls and chat/text. What else could you ever ask for?

To make it more interesting, since it's a new and growing app, the company are very opened to feedbacks; when you give your feedback you get free N50 airtime (but I got way more than that. How was that possible? Keep reading...)

So here's how to get free airtime from Flom App.

First off, log on the Google Play Store and download the app, Flom (click here).

After you are done downloading and installing the app, log on the app and verify your number. Make sure you have got the number with you; because you will be sent a 6-digit pin as an SMS to verify.

Flom App Number Verification

When you are done, you will now have to create a profile. All you have to do is to just input your name and profile pic (optional); and then click on the "let's flom" button.

Flom App Profile

"I'm tired. When am I going to get the free airtime already!?" Relax! You are almost done. Lol!

After creating your profile, now tap on the three dots at the right top corner (just as seen in the screenshot).

Now click on "Send Feedback".

Flom App Feedback
Flom App Feedback

On the feedback page, you will be asked three questions.

  1. On a scale of 1-10 how easy was it to use Flom?
  2. What is your primary reason for downloading Flom?
  3. What feature will you like to see in the next Flom release?

As soon as you are done with answering the questions, you will be credited with FREE Airtime. As for me, I got free N200 airtime. Who knows, you could get more (or less!) Wooo! Cool right??

Flom Free Airtime

Maybe everything isn't a mirage, after all. I have learnt my lesson! Enjoy while it lasts!

I just want use this opportunity to say a big thank you for always staying tuned to us. Season Greetings!!

And most importantly. Don't forget to share this!!!!

Search Tags: App that gives free airtime in 2019/2020 in Nigeria, Download Flom App Apk, Free MTN Airtel Glo 9Mobile Airtime cheat for 2019/2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android