MTN My Offer: Get 1.5GB for N300, 2.5GB for N500

MTN My Offer

We are here with another banger, "MTN My Offer". Just like the MTN4ME Offer, MTN My Offer is another special plan that gives you data or voice bundle at a more cheaper price or cost. With this offer, you get data and voice plans at a much affordable price. It's really exicting, but the issue that comes down with this offer is that, it differs and it is not available for everyone.

What does this mean? If on my own MTN line I am eligible for 2.5GB for N500, you might be eligible for 1.5GB for N300; or nothing at all! That's how funny and irritating this might be. On my MTN line I was eligible for the 1.5GB for 300 Naira offer but when a friend of mine dialed the same code, he was given a voice offer and not a data offer..Why some of my friends weren't even given anything at all. I actually felt sorry for them. Lol!

MTN My Offer Data Plan
MTN My Offer XtraTalkMini

Without further ado,

How to activate MTN My Offer Data Plans

  • It's simple.. All you have to do is head over to your phone dialer and dial *567#.
  • Your data option, "MTN My Offer", will be displayed on option 4.
  • Img
  • On option 4, your offer could be anything ( Data, XtraTalkMini Bundle, e.t.c). But if you don't see option 4, then you are not eligible for this offer. But you can as well try option 1, 2, or 3 to enjoy Data + Voice Bundle.
  • To check your data balance, dial *131*4#

Hey! But wait a minute. Do you know My MTN Offer is not the only plan from MTN that gives you cheap and affordable data plans??

Have you heard of;

If you find this article helpful, don't forget to comment and share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of phones that will no longer support WhatsApp as from 31st Dec 2016

iTel P36 Price in Nigeria and Specs

How to download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2017 Iso Ppssp free on Android